Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Knitting & Stitch at Harrogate

Just a quickie to let you know I will be at the Knitting & Stitching show in Harrogate for the next four days on the ArtVanGo sponsored 'Artists in Action' stand.
If you get chance do come and say hello and take a look at what I am up to. Would love to see you.
And this will also be at the show:
Fabulous Surfaces

I've just received my copy and it looks great - am really pleased with it. d4Daisy have done an excellent job yet again!

10 comments:

Miriam Weaver said...

Congratulations on the new book Lynda. Have a great time at Harrogate, I'm sure you'll be very popular, I couldn't get near you at Ally Pally.

Heather said...

Would love to come and say hello and congratulate you on the new book - even if I haven't see it yet! I shall be ordering my copy any minute now and know I won't be disappointed. Have a great weekend.

dianehobbit said...

Can you take a copy of your book to Craft Arena in December for me. I am away that weekend, but will give the money to Sharne. I also need to post you money for the screens. Good Luck at the show!

Shirley Anne Sherris said...

Have a very successful show.
Will be in touch about your book.
Cheers
SAS

vintagerockchick said...

The book looks lovely Lynda - and I am sure I can judge it by the cover! I mentioned you on the AVG blog I wrote earlier today, Gill xx

Susan D said...

I was hoping to got to Harrogate this year but recovering from operation, maybe see you at one of next years shows.

Michele at Sweet Leaf said...

'm so glad you said something! I just put in my order. I can't wait to see the lovely new things you've been working on. ;-)

crafty pam said...

Hope book sales soar,mine being ordered as I write.
Have a good time in Harrogate.

Ruth said...

Congrats on the new book!

Maggi said...

Got my book the other day and it is fabulous, full of inspiration.