Monday, January 15, 2007

Fabric Page Swap

As a member of the FiberArt Friends group I am taking part in a Fabric Page Swap.

My swap partner for January is Cramzy aka Emmy Schoonbeek and today I received from Emmy the page for my book titled ‘Black & White & a dash of Red’.

Emmy has made this page using a black silk background with a layer of Lutrador on top which has been melted with a heat gun. She then embellished some black, white and red felt on the top and used machine stitching and herringbone stitch in red thread to finish.


And here is the tag Emmy made to go with the page.

This piece looks even more dramatic for real.I am over the moon with it. Thank you Emmy.
Everyone taking part has made some terrific pages already and I think these books are going to be wonderful when they are finished.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Lynda, this is such a beautiful page! I have a few things from Emmy and they are so lucsious!!

Anonymous said...

Lynda, that's a stunning page! You must have been THRILLED to open that package!